Success starts when you take charge of your books.
VIRTUAL BOOKKEEPING SERVICES
Free up valuable time to focus on growing your business and leave the bookkeeping to our expert team.
Outsourcing your bookkeeping needs to us will:
- Save you time and money
- Reduce your accountant fees
- Reduce your frustration, stress, and guesswork
- Make intelligent and informed decisions
- Help you overcome financial challenges
- Allow you to focus on growing your business
CUSTOMIZED BOOKKEEPING SERVICES
“How much will bookkeeping cost me?” We’ll ask, how much is a car? How much does a house cost? There are too many variables to give an off the cuff cost. If a bookkeeping company quotes you a price without knowing anything about your business, they are doing you, and the industry, a great disservice. Every business is different, therefore, so are their financial needs and how they are managed.
We take the time necessary to perform a thorough evaluation of your current system, and present you with a custom report of our findings, specific to your business. We outline the necessary steps to get you caught up. We utilize technology and applications to streamline the processes saving you time and money.
Did we mention that you are never locked into a contract? We are confident that our team of professionals will exceed your expectations. We understand that needs in a business can change for many reasons. We want to be an advocate for you, not add additional stress. We’ll prepare a proposal for only the services you need.
Call 1-888-564-5777 today for a no-obligation quote.
- QuickBooks Services
- Financial Coaching
- Virtual CFO
- 1099 Reporting
- Financial Growth Assistance
- Purchase Receipts Scanning
- Sales Tax Reporting
QUICKBOOKS SERVICES FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM BUSINESS
We provide a variety of QuickBooks® services:
- QuickBooks Consultation (Setup, Support & Training)
- QuickBooks Tech Support
To provide the best possible support, we also use QuickBooks from Intuit to establish virtual CFO services for entrepreneurs and small business clients.
FINANCIAL COACHING FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM BUSINESSES
- Bank reconciliations for each bank account
- Statement of assets, liabilities and owner’s capital
- Profit and Loss (P&L) statement
- Sales Receipts entry – Identify best selling products and services and make informed decisions
- Your Executive Financial Coach works one-on-one with you to analyze your company’s financial health during a monthly, 30-minute phone call
FINANCIAL RECORDS FOR BUSINESS
Well-organized financial records ensure efficient daily business operations and minimize current and future tax liabilities. We handle:
- Check Stubs
- Deposit Slips
- Revenue sheets
- 1099 Forms
- Other records
RELIABLE FINANCIAL RECORDS VIA CLIENT ACCOUNT TEAMS
To ensure that the work we do is timely, accurate and reliable, we’ll assign a Client Account Team of experienced bookkeepers, accountants and financial advisors to every client. Relax knowing that someone always has your back.
• Client Account Manager – Your point of contact, advocate, and advisor
• Clerk – Performs routine bookkeeping and data entry
• Controller – Ensures accuracy and completeness of financial statements
Count on the expert, friendly and responsive service from your personal Client Account Team matched to your growing business.